The environment is important to our small family business..
We always strive to leave a green footprint with the following examples:
- there are water-saving toilets and showers in every room
- our cleaning staff use environmentally friendly cleaning agents and recycled toilet paper
- we avoid plastic and paper wherever possible
- energy-efficient LED lamps are installed throughout the hotel
- charging stations for electric vehicles are available to our guests around the clock
- by using mostly local suppliers we can reduce our CO² emission
- for our rich breakfast we only use food from organic producers in the region
In addition, the community is very important to us, which is why we invest part of our sales in the local population and sustainability!
The entire team at Hotel Blauer Karpfen lives these and many other principles with heart and soul.
Visit us and be part of our family.