Two days in Munich are too short and make you want to visit again. With our starter package for Munich lovers, you can get an initial overview on the hop-on tour and plan your personal Munich program for the next day.
We have put together a selection of worthwhile destinations for you.
- Olympic Tower driveway
- Alte Pinakothek (entrance only €1 on Sundays)
- Neue Pinakothek (entrance only €1 on Sundays)
- Pinakothek der Moderne (entrance only €1 on Sundays)
- Museum Brandhorst for contemporary art (entrance only 1 € on Sundays)
- Bavarian National Museum (entrance only €1 on Sundays)
- German museum
- Tower of the new town hall
- Treasury in the residence
- Botanical Garden
- Lenbach house
- Jewish Museum
- Kunsthalle Munich
- Alpine Museum
Shows the sights of Munich city center, Nymphenburg Palace, BMW World and more.
Departs every 20 minutes from stops 1-7 and every 60 minutes from stops 8-12. Different winter timetable.
A full tour takes 2.5 hours. Correspondingly longer for boarding and alighting.